On May 29, at around 5:40 EST, we deployed an API patch to fix to security resolution for specific cases. The fix had unintended consequences. Some users may have experienced "Security not found" errors. We applied a patch to address the problem within the hour, which resolved the issue for most users. A small subset of users continued to experience problems (those without direct subscriptions to US securities, but indirect access via another data feed). Within 24 hours, we addressed that small subset as well. Security resolution is now fully functional. If you have any further issues, please make sure to contact our support team or file a ticket in your Account page. We apologize for the interruption of smooth service, and we are taking measures to check for more edge-cases in the security resolution logic.